THE REAL ESTATE TAKEOFF
Today’s guest is Nancee Tegeder. Nancee is a partner at Crowdfunding Lawyers LLP, where she advises clients on matters related to crowdfunding, syndications, commercial real estate transactions, and securities laws.
Nancee joins us to talk about some of the legal aspects of raising money for apartment syndications.
- The various methods for raising money for syndications
- The difference between 506(B) and 506(C) offerings
- Accredited investors and sophisticated investors
- Advertising restrictions
- Legal ramifications for violating SEC regulations
- How to establish a pre-existing relationship with an investor
- What a Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) is
- How much you can expect to pay for SEC attorneys and filings in your syndications
- And much more
Connect with Nancee
- Website: www.crowdfundinglawyers.net
Connect with Us:
- Website: www.themultifamilytakeoff.com
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/themultifamilytakeoff
- Email: Mike: Mike@themultifamilytakeoff.com
- Shawn: email@example.com
- Rich: firstname.lastname@example.org
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, RATE, REVIEW, AND SHARE
Let’s Talk About How We Can Help You
Click here to get access to all our investment offerings.