THE REAL ESTATE TAKEOFF
Today we sit down with Yonah Weiss. Yonah serves as Business Director for Madison SPECS, where he coordinates engineer-based cost segregation studies for real estate properties. Cost Segregation is an IRS -approved process for reclassifying real estate components and improvements to accelerate depreciation deductions, defer taxes and improve cash flow. Yonah talks with us to clarify why cost segregation studies are so powerful for reducing your tax burden.
Today’s Topics Inlcude:
- Which types of properties can benefit from a cost segregation study
- What the study entails
- Which components of a property can be depreciated.
- Which properties would not be a good candidate
- How much savings a cost seg study can bring
- How to start the process
- And much more
Connect with Yonah:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cost-segregation-yonah-weiss/
- Website: https://www.yonahweiss.com/
- Podcast: WeissAdvice
Connect with Us:
- Website: www.themultifamilytakeoff.com
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/themultifamilytakeoff
- Email: Mike: Mike@themultifamilytakeoff.com
- Shawn: email@example.com
- Rich: firstname.lastname@example.org
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, RATE, REVIEW, AND SHARE
Let’s Talk About How We Can Help You
Click here to get access to all our investment offerings.