THE REAL ESTATE TAKEOFF
Today’s guest is Jens Nielson. Jens has an IT back ground, and after losing faith in the 401K system, he discovered multifamily and bought his first four-plex back in 2016. Since then, Jens has acquired 74 apartment units via joint venture and another 650 + units as a general partner. Today Jens is the principal at Open Doors Capital, a private equity firm out of Durango, Colorado, that helps people passively invest in real estate. In just three years, he has raised nearly $1M for multifamily deals and invested in 800-plus apartment units. Jens has a talent for assessing risk and assembling the right team to renovate and operate multifamily properties, and he has utilized a variety of strategies to build an impressive portfolio—while working a full-time job in IT.
Today’s Topic’s Include:
- Jens first four-plex deal
- Learning lessons and takeaways from his first deal
- How he partnered with his wife on next few deals
- What markets he likes to invest in
- His first syndicated deal
- How his properties are performing during covid-19 and much more!
Connect with Jens
Connect with Us:
- Website: www.themultifamilytakeoff.com
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/themultifamilytakeoff
- Email: Mike: Mike@themultifamilytakeoff.com
- Shawn: email@example.com
- Rich: firstname.lastname@example.org
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, RATE, REVIEW, AND SHARE
Let’s Talk About How We Can Help You
Click here to get access to all our investment offerings.